Participating Artists at Hope Tank have selected national and local charities to support and donate a portion of each sale. You can help, too!
- helping families and others cope with the sudden, unexpected death of an infant or toddler, while raising awareness, providing education and supporting research regarding sudden, unexpected infant and toddler death.
- works to create positive social change by harnessing the power of music and those who love it.
National Association of Mental Illness
, NAMI (Colorado Chapter) - is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
Foodbank of the Rockies
- mission is to end hunger by efficiently procuring and distributing food and essentials to people in need through our partner agencies in Northern Colorado and Wyoming.
The Art Students League of Denver
- needs your support to help advance the Art Students League’s classes and programs, connecting the community with artists who make an impact on our region’s quality of life.
The Wild Animal Sanctuary of Colorado
- works to Prevent and alleviate cruelty to animals which are abandoned or that are subject to deprivation or neglect by providing care and boarding for such animals.
The Epilepsy Foundation of America
- The Epilepsy Foundation leads the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the ... Join us in raising awareness and advocating for people with epilepsy.
- mission is to work with communities to end hunger and poverty and care for the earth.
Boys and Girls Club of America
- inspiring and enabling all young people to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
- Havern School provides a specialized education program for elementary and middle school students with diagnosed learning disabilities.
Denver Kids Inc.
- Denver Kids, Inc. helps Denver Public Schools students, grades K-12, who face the personal challenges of higher risk environments to successfully complete high school, explore post-secondary options and become contributing members of the community.
Denver Dumb Friends League
- Founded in 1910, the Dumb Friends League is a national leader in providing humane care to lost and abandoned animals, rescuing sick, injured and abused animals, adopting pets to new homes, helping pets stay in homes, and educating pet owners and the public about the needs of companion animals.
Helen Keller International
- Our mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. We combat the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition.
Family Hospice Foundation
- Family Hospice provides a coordinated team of doctors, nurses, social workers, therapists, bereavement support, spiritual counselors, home health aids and trained volunteers. When medical intervention can no longer offer a cure, Family Hospice offers palliative (comfort care) with an emphasis on enhancing quality of life.
Birds of Prey Foundation
- whose mission is to rehabilitate and release injured and orphaned raptors back into the wild.
Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver builds and sells homes to hard-working people in need of decent and affordable housing.
Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking
- Human trafficking is not a new phenomenon. The problem is complex and constantly changing, and everyone must play a role in creating a solution.
Rain Forest Foundation US
- we have helped protect both the incredibly rich biological diversity of the rainforest and the cultural integrity of the peoples whose lives and livelihoods are inextricably linked to these forests
Susan G. Komen
- to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.
Institute for Responsible Technology
- is a world leader in educating policy makers and the public about genetically modified (GM) foods and crops.
- empowers families with the skills, knowledge and confidence to prepare healthy and affordable meals.
Metro Denver Partners
- To promote a safe and growth-oriented environment in which at-risk youth can develop and flourish through: friendship and commitment, mentoring and role modeling, education and guidance and family support.
Missions Network International
- Missions Network International is meeting the needs of the people of Northern Baja, Mexico by caring for the orphans and needy in the region.
Adams Morgan Foundation
- raises money and awareness on behalf of children affected with cancer.
Love for Lilly
- provides support to families with babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).